Current Gallery Hours:
By appointment only: Tue-Fri 12-5
Walk Ins: Sat-Sun 12-5
Personal Health & Safety Guidelines
Mandatory Mask Wearing for All Individuals
- For the safety of you and others visitors to Antenna who required to wear protective face masks over their mouth and nose during their entire visit. All visitors are required to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
- Staff and interns will continue to wear face coverings while in contact with other staff, volunteers, community members, and visitors.
- Based on updated new City guidelines, the Gallery’s capacity currently stands at no more than 5 people in our upstairs Gallery and no more than 5 people in our Reading Room Gallery at a time.
- Gallery visitors should maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from others.
Public Health Measures
- Visitors are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to our facilities and are encouraged to wash and sanitize their hands throughout their visit regularly.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (coughs, fever, trouble breathing, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we ask you to get tested and quarantine at home for at least 14 days.
The safety procedures and guidelines are being implemented to ensure the health and well-being of all who visit Antenna and Paper Machine. Persons that choose not to adhere to these guidelines will be asked to comply or leave peacefully.